The Beauty of Biodynamics
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for an introduction to biodynamic farming and learn about some of the concepts and methods used here at Dharma's Garden.
Farmer Tim will lead this workshop, which will include an overview of the basic principles of biodynamic agriculture as well as some hands-on activities related to making biodynamic compost and using biodynamic preparations.
What to Bring:
- We will be meeting outside rain or shine, so think about the weather and dress appropriately.
- Please wear clothes (and shoes) that can get a little dirty.
- Don't forget to bring any personal items you might like, such as a water bottle, mosquito repellant, etc.
- Teens under 18 must bring a liability waiver signed by a parent/gaurdian (we can email it to you)
- ADULT$15+$0.45 processing$15+$0.45 processing0$0