Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for an introductory tutorial on composting - the Dharma's Garden way!
Farmer Tim will lead this brief workshop, which will include an overview of the basics of composting, an explanation of our preferred method of composting, and a hands-on experience of building a new compost pile from the ground up.
No experience necessary. We recommend coming early to Wine & Weed to round out the whole experience!
What to Bring:
- Dress appropriately for the weather in clothes (and shoes) that can get a little dirty.
- Bring work gloves if you have them (we have extras to lend if needed)
- Don't forget to bring personal items like a water bottle, hat, sunscreen, and mosquito repellant.
- Teens under 18 must bring a liability waiver signed by a parent/gaurdian (we can email it to you)
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian